Christmas Craft Shows



Cranberry Christmas Market-Mississauga Arts Counsil

   This years shows were a success! We had so much fun!
     I really wanted to do some Christmas Craft Shows and Artisan shows this year, but, I had to choose smaller shows with shorter hours and with my wonderful husbands help, we did it!

    Girls you can take your husband anywhere if you have wifi and a good tablet to watch the game! Lol!

    My poor husband has been surrounded by handmade clothing, knitwear, doll houses, soaps, decorations, candles, etc, thank God he could watch the Hockey & Soccer. He really was amazing!

The Credit River early in the morning.

  Our last show was last Saturday, the Cranberry Christmas Market her in Port Credit. It was a gorgeous morning, here is a photo as we crossed the bride over the Credit River, the sun was just up and the colors were amazing. This is the view looking north up the river, I live just to the left.

Port Credit Ontario, Lake shore Rd.

   My dear husband has had do all the heavy work, the lifting, so much to carry, so much work to set up a sale and He is great with people. I think he found out he has many skills he wasn't aware of. 
   I cant put into words how much I appreciate my husband doing these shows with me,  supporting my work and helping  me through the pain (I live with chronic back pain and Fibromyalgia) It's been a challenge for me, but, I will cherish the time we have had together, it's been so much fun.
   We sang lots of Christmas carols, made new friends, ate lots of yummy treats (mostly my husband), did lots of shopping. We found so many amazing handmade creations: greeting cards, gifts, art, books, soaps, stones, clothing and decorations for the home and so much more.

   My husband inspired me to create mens jewellery this year, the men's jewellery had to be really masculine, but, also elegant and some more rustic, tribal looking pieces, stuff men actually want to wear.


    All these shows have been a big challenge and a great sucess, its been exhausting and painful, but, so with it!

     I look forward to resting, creating more jewellery,  spending lots of time with my sweetheart, decorating our home for Christmas. 
    I hope you have an Amazing day☺
                Love Jacqueline



Comments

Popular Posts