Summer Inspired Jewellery


     What could be more beautiful than watching the sunrise in the morning? I guess some people love the sunset, but, I love the sunrise, especially over Lake Ontario on a warm summer morning? .
   I love to get up early in the morning and walk to the lake and watch the sun rise, to embrace the beauty of the new day, its exciting!
      If I cant walk to the lake, I sit on my balcony full of the rich in perfume & color from the flowers I have planted and from the parks all around me.
     Each new day is like a new beginning. No mater what happened yesterday, the morning is a fresh start, a new chance to create! to grow and be happy. The morning is a gift from God, another day to be alive, so I meditate, pray and imagine what beautiful jewellery I will create that day! it's wonderful!
    love the summer, the warmth, the sunshine and everything is so alive with luxurious green plants, gorgeous colorful flowers, playful, cute bunny's, squirrels, chipmunks, butterflies, dragonflies, the music from singing birds, the sound the cicada on a hot summer day (it's an ugly bug, but, that high pitch strange sound means it's a hot day!) I love how people get dressed up in bright colors, fun clothing, jewellery and just have fun.        
     The winter is so long & cold here in Ontario. Everyone is covered up in heavy coats, hats, scarfs, gloves, boots,etc, almost everyone wears black or grey. You see a bit of color pop out with hats & scafts, its so boring and dull, so when the spring comes,we explode with joy and colorful summer clothing. Its wonderful!
   I get so much inspiration from nature & people, so summer is my favorite time of year. I want to enjoy every minute I can. 
      God made a beautiful world for us to enjoy,  He gave us hands to create more beauty, so let's enjoy all the beauty we can find and create as much as we can to add to it
   


  My New Earrings "Lake Water Earrings" express my love of the water, the swirling shape of the hammered Sterling Silver represents the movement of the waves on the lake and the Vintage Turquoise represents the color of Water.  (not posted on my website yet)
   I love the water, I am drawn to the water. I find the movement of waves so relaxing and comforting. I love the sound of the water crashing to the shore, it's wonderful!
  I could go on and on, but, it's still nice out and I have lot's of work to do, so I hope to pack up some beads & wire and get back to the lake after dinner. Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!
                          God bless you.
                                         Jacqueline Neves

Comments

Popular Posts