I decided it was time to change the name of my blog here from "Anything's Possible Jewelery blog" to "Jewellery Inspiration Blog by Jacqueline Neves", because I want to share with you the things that inspire me to make my jewellery and I find inspiration in so many ways. I will also keep my original "Anything's Possible Jewelery blog" on my website to keep you up to date on new designs and additions to my website,
      What inspires me, well my faith is at he center of it all and the beauty that God creates is unlike anything we could ever create, for example the beauty of this sunrise I experienced on beautiful summer morning. I took this photo to remind me of the beauty of that moment and to share with others in the hope that looking at it could help you  experience a little of that moment too.
    I am inspired by the emotions, the exhilaration and joy that the nature evokes, the colors, textures, light, sounds etc. For example, as I was walking to the bus today, I was admiring the colors of the leafs that were decorating the sidewalk and street and I started thinking of stone beads I had in the same colors like green jade, deep green BC Jade, golden amber, red jasper etc and how I could combine them to bring the feel and look of those lovely Autumn leafs to life in my jewellery. It doesnt matter if I am I walking along the lake,  through the forest, or to the grocery store I look all around me and studdy the colors, shapes, texturs and light. I dont want to miss anything.
  My passion and profession is making jewellery, but, I also love to paint and create sculptures. I don't have much time for anything but, jewellery, but, I hope to find some time in the future.
   While I was on the bus, I was inspired by the very decoraive outfit a woman was wearing, it was an intense yellow with white, gold and black embrodery, so unusuarl and beautiful. There were symbols in the design that I have never seen before, I don't know where she was from, but the dress brought to mind some floral glass beads in  yellow, with similar colors and very decorative too.  Its fun to look around you, no matter where  you are, you can find ideas and inspiration, even on the bus.
    I love art in all forms. I think art is the expression of the heart and minds of  those who create. Art is a gift from God. God made a beautiful world for us to enjoy and gave us gifts to make more beauty!
   Perhaps your an artist and you need some ideas, why not spend some time looking around you in different places, not the usual beauty of a magnificent sunrise or lanscape, but,  studding colors and textures, even architecture in unusual or common places, and create using those ideas. You can find inspiration anywhere if you really look!
    Thank you for stopping by, I hope this gave you some inspiration.
         Have a peaceful and creative day.
                                           God bless you.
                                                     Jacqueline Neves
    .

Comments

Popular Posts