Christmas Inspires My Jewellery

Wow, now I can breath and relax, this is the best part of Christmas for me, the big day December 25th is over and now it's the 6th day of Christmas, tomorrow is the last day of 2013! No pressure, just time to relax and enjoy the Christmas tree, the pretty colored lights, decorations. Lots og color, sparkle and light.
     I baked my favorite muffins and cake. I slept in for a change, Im sitting around in pajamas and slippers drinking lemon tea. This is the life!
    I baked a cake for my husband, but, I Changed a few ingredients, no more traditional white flower,  I used organic coconut oil instead of butter and rich dark brown sugar instead of white and he loved it. He almost ate the whole cake. I took the photo to show you what he left for this mornin, one piece!. He said it was the best cake he ever ate. The organic and healthy ingredients make all the difference. 
     My Scottish parents cellebrated Christmas for 12 days and  will always hold on to that tradition. I think we should celebrate all year long.
   No one really knows when Jesus was born, so it doesnt have to be on December 25, we should be giving, loving and celebrating the birth of Jesus 365 days a year!. 
   I love Christmas so much!  I decorate  for a king, it has to be the best party ever full of the most beautiful things. 
    All this beauty excites me and fills me with amazing new id3as fo new jewelery creations I Can't wait to see what I create in 2014.
       This was my busiest year ever and I know that 2014 is g to be even better!
    Well now I have to make dinner and eat some more!
   Have a wonderful day and have a Very Happy New Year! 
     May God bless you and yours with excellent health,  creativity, happiness,  peace, love and prosperity this new year and may every year be better and better!
Jacqueline Neves

Comments

Popular Posts