Creating Water Inspired Wire Work Pendants To Relax

Handmade Wire Work Pendent-Glass Lamp work, Czech Fire Polished & Crackle Glass Beads & Silver Artisan Wire
  It was a hot, sunny, muggy morning, very hot. I had many chores to do like cleaning my home & preparing food, shopping etc, so I did as much as I could before my first break and decided to do down by the lake to cool off & rest. I don't like to put the air conditioner on unless I really have to, I don't want to waste too much electricity, especially during peek hours. We don't need another black out, lol!
  When you live with chronic pain, you learn how to clean your home using unusual methods, just like making my jewellery, its all about being creative. I make tools, like scrubbing the bathtub with a nylon scrubber on a long pole ( you can buy them too) , picking up things like socks with a "picker upper thing" (I don't know what its called, but, It has a long handle with jaws that open when you press a leaver ant it  pick things up). I use stools at different heights, and all sorts of things.  I am careful to move my body the way I learn in my chronic pain class and take breaks. I pray and keep my body relaxed and I dream of sitting by the lake, relaxing and doing some wire work rings & pendants, so that's what I did.
   I am so blessed to live close to the lake, Port Credit is a wonderful place to live. I pack a light bag with a few tools, a light mandrel, some wire, beads and stones, water, hat  & sun glass's and off I go.
   I sat by the lake, listening to the waves washing against the beach, the blue sky & water, the sunlight dancing on the lake (Lake Ontario) and this pendant was the result.
  I used a gorgeous blue lamp-work glass bead with a round aqua blue crackle glass beads & lot's of sparkly aqua blue Czech fire polished glass beads, all wire wrapped with silver plated Artisan wire.
   I tried to incorporate he movement of the water with texture, the breeze swirling around with the wire coiling around the beads, the color of the sky & water with the aqua blue beads as well as the sunshine with the sparkly Czech fire polished beads.
  I love nature, I love being out side, especially near water. Im so happy and relaxed and I know that shows in my jewellery.
   Well, I have lot's of jewellery to make today. I don't know If I have time to sit by the lake, but, I will try. Thank you for stopping by. I don't have this pendant posted on my website yet, but, please visit and see more of my joyful creations at: www.anythingspossiblejewellery.com
  Have a peaceful & creative day!
                 God bless you.
                              Jacqueline Neves

P.S. It would be wonderful it you could share some ideas on how you create art, make jewellery, clean your house, etc while living with chronic pain.

Comments

Popular Posts