Christmas Day #5



                                                              Christmas Day 5
   I hope you had a Very Merry Christmas or that you enjoyed a wonderful Holiday Season. I am having a wonderful time,  I celebrate Christmas for twelve days and I make sure that each day is special. I find that Christmas day is difficult for many people, so many expectations and so much we cant do all in one day. We cant see everyone, we can do everything, there just isn't enough time in 24 hours, so I don't worry, I know that there are 11 more days to celebrate.
    Christmas should be all year round, we should be celebrating by loving and giving 365 days a year.
    I decided to make this Christmas more special this year, to focus more on the meaning of Christmas, I had a wonderful time! My Husband and I spent time with family, celebrated Jesus Birthday at church I did lot's of baking, we ate too much, we gave each other wonderful gifts, we had lot's of fun.
    After the Christmas rush, it's been nice to rest from working, but, the orders are still coming in, so here I am back in my office/workshop,  now it's time to get some work done before the New Year Celebrations.
  I hope you have a great time to day and I wish you a Blessed New Year full of excellent heath, great happiness, peace and prosperity!
   God bless you
                       Jacqueline Neves

www.anythingspossiblejewellery.com
 



Comments

Popular Posts