Beach Glass Ankle Bracelet For Mom

Genuine Beach Glass Pendant
Rare glass from the shores of Lake Ontario
Mom's Beach Dream Ankle Bracelet with genuine beach glass.
Spring has sprung! I'm so happy!!! The long cold winter is over!  The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming the air is warmer, it's so wonderful!
     I am filled with excitement and so many ideas. As I walk outside by the river, the lake, the parks, or anywhere I can experience nature ideas for making my jewelry flood into my mind. Nature is so beautiful, a gift we have been given to enjoy.

 I love to sit by the water and feel the rhythm of the waves calming me, letting my mind relax from all the daily stress’s, then my mind is open to inspiration.

Lake Ontario-Port Credit

At home I'm busy re organizing my closets. I am packing away all the big bulky sweaters, hats, scarf’s, gloves. I'm packing up my snow boots and pulling out my favorite summer clothes.  Lots of bright colors, light fabrics and my cute, colorful sandals.
  Now it's time to paint my toe nails a bright pink, I'm letting my nail polish dry on my toes right now as I am writing this (formaldehyde and toluene free nail polish-always read the labels)
  I want cute toe nails and I want to add a little bling to my step with a cute sexy ankle bracelet. I have ankle bracelets for every outfit and every mood, but, I was thinking about the water and I thought about incorporating the water into an ankle bracelet and here it is!

Mom's Beach Dream Ankle Bracelet

   I actually brought part of the beach into the ankle bracelet by creating a beach glass pendant using genuine Lake Ontario beach glass, I wire wrapped the naturally polished glass with a high quality silver plated wire and let it dance on the 925 sterling silver plated chain with three more silver plated pendants: a"#1 Mom" pendant and a seashell, finished with another pendant on the end that say's "Made for You".
  Beach glass is commonly called sea glass, but, this is freshwater beach glass, not easy to find in Ontario.
    This ankle bracelet was made to express how much we love our Mom's. Our Mothers are so special to us, so we want to give her unique gifts with meaning. What could be more special than a one of a kind piece of beach glass that has been naturally polished over many, many years, rolling in the waves until it is transformed into a smooth silky treasure. It took years of being tossed to and fro in the wave’s until it was polished & perfected. Just as it took years for our Moms to become as beautiful and wise as they are now.
    I want people to know that even Moms’ want to look cute and sexy too, so why not let your Mother know that you think she is beautiful and still sexy by giving her an ankle bracelet!
    Well, I have to go and make some more ankle bracelets, so have a great day and thanks for reading me blog.
   You can see more of my ankle bracelets, anklet and barefoot sandals on my website: Handmade Ankle Bracelets, Sterling Silver Ankle Bracelets, Gold Ankle Bracelets, and Custom Made Ankle Bracelets.
  Have a blessed day.
                    Jacqueline Neves

Anything's Possible Jewellery


Comments

Popular Posts