New Stone Beads From Gem Expo Toronto 2016

   
     I had lot' of fun at the Gem Expo in Toronto yesterday, how could I not have fun surrounded by gemstones? The two photo's above are some of my new treasures! I cant wait to get started, but, I want to share with you first so that you have a chance to go and find some of your own treasures if your in Toronto, it's located at the Hyat Regency Hotel on King St. West in downtown Toronto Fri, Sat & Sunday.
  This is a great show, open to everyone who loves stones, gems and semi precious stones, pearls, minerals, etc.. Perfect for professional designers or beginners, you can buy beautiful beads & findings for a great prices.  
   You can bring the family and let everyone get inspired to create jewellery or just build and amazing collections of stones and minerals.
  The admission was just $6.00, but, they give out coupons for $2.00 off right at the front door, so it only cost $4.00.


Barbara MacDougall-Fine Turquoise-Gem Expo Toronto 2016
     I went there in the search of beautiful stone beads, but, I really wanted some good quality Turquoise so I was so pleased to meet Barbara MacDougall, a lovely woman who really knows her Turquoise. She specialized in Fine Turquoise, Unusual Beads & Findings as well as Wire Weaving and she is from Ontario, so close to home! 
    It's wonderful to find a local supplier of High quality Turquoise. I buy all my stones in Canada, from as many Canadian business as possible because I want to keep my jewellery as Canadian as possible, to buy local and run a sustainable company.
   Barbara is so friendly and really took the time to explain where all the stones come, how they are processed and lot's of fascinating information!
   I really love Turquoise, it's one of my favorite stones, but, its difficult to find good quality stones locally and usually very expensive, but, her prices are amazing!
  I fell in love and purchased these lovely Natural Turquoise beads are from the Kingman Blue Mine in the US.

Turquoise Beads from the Kingsman Blue Mine USA-Barbara MacDougall-Gem Expo Toronto

   I wanted to buy everything, all Turquoise, but, self control and deep breathing is needed at these shows, lol! Now I know I buy more Turquoise from Barbara online www.artefaccio.blogspot.com
   Here is a photo of some more of the gemstone stones & semi precious stones I got yesterday. There are so many different vendors, so many wonderful people, so friendly, its just wonderful. 
     I seemed to go for green, blues and purples, it must have been my mood. 
Stones from the Show yesterday: Amethyst, Malachite, Aquamarine, Turquoise, Blue Lapis, Turquoise, Fluorite, Jade,
  Jasper & Blue Lapis with Agate Slices
   I got some pale lavender natural Amethyst, natural Malachite, natural Aquamarine, Turquoise dyed, Blue Lapis, Turquoise dyed, natural Fluorite, Jade, Jasper and more Blue Lapis as well as some slices of Agate , all greens and purples. 
  Well, I better get to work. I am in a super creative mood with lot's of new stones to work with, so, I am going to be a busy girl and a very happy girl. 
I hope you get a chance to got to the show. 
Have a peaceful day.     Love Jacqueline

You see more of my jewellery and shop on my websites and Etsy shop: 

 Instagram: anythingspossiblejewellery


Comments

Popular Posts