Sexy Anklets & Getting Ready for Jewels on the Credit Show

   
Tree of Life Anklet-Ankle Bracelet with two strands of chain and detailed Tree pendant.
    I'm a very busy girl, getting ready for the Jewels on The Credit show this Sunday at the Waterside Inn, here in Port Credit, I will put the links on the bottom of this post
    I am also busy filling orders, mostly ankle bracelets this week and I'm shipping them all around the world, Australia, Norway, United States, here in Canada, all over.
   I just finished a few ankle bracelets, but, I cant show them until they are given as gifts, I don't want to spoil any surprises.
Custom Made Anklets
    Here is a pair of custom anklets that have some special meaning to the persons who ordered them, I smile every time I look at the photo's, my clients are amazing! One is made with Turquoise and the other silver, so bold and sexy.
    Summer weather is here so anklet are selling like crazy, I love sexy anklets, they just add that little something that sparkles or jungles on the ankle, they make you feel feminine and sexy.
   You may be surprised but, even Grandmothers wear them, in facet the the bolder anklets are usually ordered by more mature woman. We get bolder as we get older, we loose some of those inhibitions and just live, lol!
  I found that as I got older, I became more confident and then I just decided to wear what I want, if it makes me feel good, then I wear it.
    You don't have to wear less to be sexy, you just need to walk with confidence and wear what make you feel sexy, and you will glow.That glow will get the worlds attention.
   Even if my outfit seems a little plain and I  wear a sexy anklet and toe ring, I feel sexy and I clearly show the world that I'm enjoying my life!
Sparkly Toe Ring made with Czech Fire Polished Glass beads (lead free)-Clear AB with Sterling Silver crimps & clear elastic.
   I really love Toe Rings, but, they have to be comfortable and I love this design I came up with year ago, people love them because they look so pretty, sexy and classy.
   I make these sparkly little Toe Rings with Crystal or Czech Fire Polished Glass (I prefer to use the Czech fire polished glass because it is lead free).
   I am making complimentary Toe Rings for each anklet purchased online. I make each Toe Ring to match the anklet ordered.
     I love to add special free gifts with each order, we all love nice surprises.
  The most popular Toe Ring is made with Clear AB Aurora Borealis beads, they look so pretty on everyone, but, some people are bolder and love color and some want a more Boho look.
   I am going to start to list them on my website and Etsy shop, but, right now I am giving them free with each ankle purchased.
  You can see the pink Swarovski Crystal Toe Ring I created to match the Pink Freshwater Cultured Pearl and Swarovksi crystal Anklet, so cute!
    They all look so cute and classy I use strong clear elastic so that the sparkles sit on top of the toes and they are really comfortable too!
  Well, this has been a nice little break, I'm sitting here at my computer with a cup of tea, but, now I need to take some packages to the post office. It is beautiful and sunny out, so I am going to enjoy it!
 
  I hope your day is filled with joy. Thank you for stopping by and if your in the Toronto, Mississauga area this Sunday, please check out the show at the Waterside Inn on Stavebank Rd.  The Port Credit Water Front Festival is on this weekend too, so why not come for the whole weekend it's going to be amazing.
   



                                    Here is a pair of earrings I have been saving for the show.
14k Gold Filled Chandler Earrings with Garnets & Freshwater Cultured Pearls
You can buy my jewellery on my website and my Etsy shop and please join me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.... 

Website: anythingspossiblejewellery.ca

Etsy: Water Rhythm Gems     https://www.etsy.com/shop/WaterRhythmGems


Twitter:  APJbyJNeves

 Pinterest: Jacqueline Neves, anythigspossiblejewellery

 Instagram: anythingspossiblejewellery
   

Comments

  1. I like the Tree of Life pendent its design it awesome. My eyes are not getting off from that tree. I would love to have one. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts