Mothers Day is almost here and I am busy creating new Jewellery for all those special Moms out there! I want to create lot's of Eco Friendly Mothers Day Jewellery because Mom's really care about their children an making our Earth a beautiful healthy place for her children and grandchildren to grow up in.
   I am an Eco conscious jewellery artisan who really cares about the environment too. I love to re-use and up cycle as much as possible. I have a passion for collecting Antique and Vintage jewellery, especially unique and rare beads so I have an amazing collection to work with. I love to Up Cycle and create all sorts of things like accessories, bags and my home decorating with these Post Consumer materials. I had fun rummaging through things at a thrift shop yesterday and found some treasures I will use latter.
      I also try to use the most Earth Friendly methods of construction using mainly hand tools and try to use as many non toxic materials and natural methods of  cleaning & polishing as possible. Its time consuming and difficult for me because I live with Chronic Pain and the Fibromyalga leaves my hands very sore most of the time, but, it's worth it because I know in my heart I did not harm the earth.
     This is one of my New "One of a Kind" Eco Friendly bracelets "I love U Mom Alabaster Macrame Hemp Bracelet" created.by up cycling these fun and colorful Vintage Alabaster stone beads and knotting them with a natural light beige color hem. The Alabaster cube shaped beads have been dyed blue, green, red and pale pink colors (dyed decades ago) making for a bright and cheery rainbow of color dancing along the macrame knots. The bracelet is adjustable and easy to put on and take off. I hand stamped a round, polished aluminum pendant with "Mom I (Heart) U" and secured the pendant with knots and a delicate bow.
(secured).
   The Aluminum pendant will not turn color and most people are not allergic to aluminum, so this is great choice for most Moms! I have not had a chance to post it on my webiste yet, so just send me and email if you want to purchase it. I also specialize in Custom Made Jewelry, so let me know if you have any requests.
    I hope you enjoyed reading this. Have a peacefuld and creative day.
    God bless you.
                    Jacqueline Neves

Comments

Popular Posts