Handmade Bridesmaid Gifts

Personalized Sterling Silver Bridesmaid Bracelet with White Freshwater Cultured Pearl & Hand stamped Initial Pendant

Its almost spring,OK, so I'm a little ahead of myself, but, the thought of spring time helps me to endure the cold winter. Today is very cold, about -20 degrees and I just want to sit by the fire place and be creative.
     I have lot's of Bridal jewellery to make and Bridesmaid gifts. Brides are looking for very special gifts, they want gifts to express their appreciation & love, so it has to show their bridesmaids that she put a lot of thought into their gifts, something they can wear and remember them always. What better gift than a bracelet or ankle bracelet, or any kind of jewellery that they can wear everyday. Every time they look at this wonderful piece of jewellery that was made for them, they will remember you & they will know how much you appreciated all the support they gave you and effort they put into your wedding.
   I love to hear brides tell me about their special bridesmaids, I hear the most wonderful stories, but, sometimes it's very difficult for them to spend too much money. Many brides are on a tight budget and in these difficult times, it's not easy to find quality jewelry that's affordable, so I am creating some gorgeous Bridesmaid bracelets in Sterling Silver & Freshwater Cultured Pearls for a great price. I am doing my best to create these elegant bridesmaid bracelet while keeping them affordable. When using high quality Freshwater Cultured Pearls, you don't need to many, sometimes one pearl is just enough and any more would be too much! I use decorative Sterling Silver chain that's not too heavy (Sterling Silver is sold by weight) and I make most of my Bridesmaid bracelets adjustable because it's just impossible to surprise a woman with a bracelet after you measured her wrist, that will definitely give it away, LOL! although I hear some hilarious stores from my clients about the excuses they used to measure people for bracelets, ankle bracelets etc. One day I will have to write about that subject, but, back to Bridesmaid Bracelets & Bridesmaid Gifts.
   Most Brides want me to create personalized jewelery for their Bridesmaids, with initials, birthstones or something else to represent each individual person. I can use genuine Gemstone's or Swarovski crystal, or if your on a budget, I can use less expensive high quality crystal beads, so I can give you lot's of  options. 
  It's also wonderful to include your bridesmaids in your by using the same Pearls or Crystal or some other component of your jeweller in their bracelets, jewelry.
   It's also a very sweet idea to have the Bridesmaid Bracelets made with some of the same pearls, crystal or some other component as the Brides jewellery, to include them in your Custom made Bridal Jewelry experienc.
The possibilities are endless! Even if one of your Bridesmaids is a Brides man, some woman want to include their male friends in the bridal party. I can create his bracelet to suit his personality & tasets as well as fit him properly, guys usualy have bigger wrists.
   Well, here are a few more photo's. I havent posted them on the website yet, but, you can order them by email, or you can also order your Custom Made Bridesmaid Bracelets or Bridesmaid Ankle Bracelets by email too!
  I hope you enjoy the photo's and I hope I gave you some more ideas to choose from. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. I will be very happy to help you.
  Have a peaceful & creative day.
 God bless you
Jacqueline Neves

Customized Butterfly Pearl Bridal Bracelet made with Sterling Silver, Freshwater Cultured Pearl Butterfly & hand stamped initial pendant




Comments

Popular Posts