Sunday with Copper Wire


Handmade Wire Work Copper Cross Pendant

Its Sunday! Oh how I love Sundays, I leave work behind, it's a day of rest and worship for me, I'm a Christian and Sunday is our Sabbath (Saturday for some). It's a day to sing and praise, go to church, be with family, but, I also love to create jewelery, like this cross I created early in the morning. Creating jewellery is also a way of expressing my joy & love, it's a celebration of the gifts God has given me.
  It was still dark out when I got up. I wanted to work on something before it was time to leave for church, so I got a couple rolls of copper wire, some pliers & a pair of cutters. I wanted to create a decorative wire work Cross, so off I went.  
This cross looked pretty, but, I needed support it , so I created a ring to go around the cross and then I wire wrapped them together. I created a fancy bail & I then added some amazing copper color Czech fire polished glass beads to add some sparkle and life to the cross. I love it, it's so happy.
  Art is a wonderful way to express your self and worship. 
 Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by.
God bless you
Jacqueline Neves

Comments

Popular Posts