Custom Made Amethyst Necklace & Earring Set







 I said goodbye this gorgeous new Amethyst Necklace and earring set that I created for my client, she loves it. I love it too,  that's because I'm creating from my heart. 
  I love to see the excitement on my clients faces when they see their custom made jewellery for the first time and its wonderful to see them wearing their jewellery years latter. That's the best part of this job, bringing joy to others!
 My client asked me to create an Amethyst necklace and earrings to match, she admired my work and gave me total freedom to design something for her, It's wonderful when a client gives me the freedom to design with no restrictions. I just create the most beautiful thing I can with the gemstones she choose. That confidence comes from knowing I have many years of experience and seeing wonderful examples of my work. 
  These glittering, faceted stones were so incredible, the necklace had to be wire wrapped with sterling silver. The wire wrapping was simple, but, created a lovely lacy effect between the stones. The stones also needed the freedom to move and that was very trick with triangle shaped stones. I added chain to make it adjustable with an elegant dangle at the back.
  I used one of the most unique stones in the strand to create a dangle (it had an interesting inclusion)  I created wire wrapped earring with lot's of sterling silver wire wrapped in swirls, around and around to give an organic feel to the geometric shaped triangle stones. 
Sterling Silver & Amethyst Earrings (part of set)
Custom Made Amethyst & Sterling Silver Necklace & Earrings Set
                                                 This is what I created. She loves it!
I enjoy giving people the opportunity to choose their stones, beads & other materials. I know how much fun I have finding them. I am careful to buy high quality stones. They have to speak to me, they have to look good, feel good and make me feel happy. If the stones make me happy, I'm sure they will make my clients happy.
  I don't buy stones for their so called healing properties, it's just too easy to sell jewellery with healing power's. (that's a topic for another day!).  I buy stones because they are beautiful and excellent quality.
Not everything I buy is highly polished, but, I buy what I love, like this tumbled Genuine Citrine's. I use the stone as a pendant that floats along the gold chain, the simplicity and natural beauty of the stones is wonderful.

Golden Citrine Necklace" Tumbled Genuine Citrine Pendant floats on gold chain

 Well, I'm off to make more jewellery :), Thank you for stopping by, please visit again.  
You can read more about my Custom Made Jewellery on my website: http://www.anythingspossiblejewellery.com/Custom-made-jewellery.html

 Have a blessed day.
               Jacqueline Neves



Comments

Popular Posts