No More Blues Bracelet

"No More Blues Bracelet" Handmade Beaded & Wire Bracelet make with Antique & Vintage Blue glass beads. by Jacqueline Neves 

   Well, it's time of year, we got lot's of snow again. Here in Canada, we are used to snow, but, I miss the summer. I was looking at a photo I took last April and the park was covered in snow, that means only five more months of this stuff, Lol!
    I'm sick with a cold again, so I'm sitting here sipping some lemon hibiscus tea, with sunshine filling my workshop, bright white snow and blue skies make me feel much better.
    These gorgeous blue vintage & antique  glass beads made me think of the bright blue sky. All the beads came from old beaded necklaces & bracelets, all from different time periods, 1920's, 30's, 50's & 1960's.  All the beads are slightly different colors aqua,blue, turquoise with some electric blue tones, so vibrant and alive.I created dangles to add movement & even more life to this joyful bracelet!
 


  I use antiqued Brass finished metal to keep it looking vintage, It has a secure, easy to use, solid brass lobster claw, large rings and a sentimental little pendant that says "made with love" because it was made with love.
  No matter what mood your in, not matter where you are, these vintage blue glass beads will capture any amount of light and make it radiant, reminding you of the blue sky on happy days.
  This bracelet is not posted on my website yet, but, you can email me to purchase it.
#BRSC633 "No More Blues Bracelet"
  Well, I still have orders to fill, better get busy. This was a nice relaxing break.
  Have a blessed day.
             Jacqueline Neves

 
.

Comments

Popular Posts